Character-filled and surprisingly spacious, old world charm meets contemporary chic with this beautifully positioned three-bedroom home just a short walk from Olivers Hill beach.
With original timber floors, plush carpeting, corniced ceilings and neutral tones, the light-filled home offers an entertainer's layout with two living areas and a fabulous alfresco deck overlooking a large rear yard.
Ideally situated in a coveted pocket of Frankston South within walking distance of the station, beach and transport, this divine home also includes a study, plantation blinds, ducted heating, airconditioning and a lock-up garage or man cave.
- Superbly presented 3BR plus study home
- Coveted Frankston South position
- Stroll to beach, station & buses
- Entertainer's delight, large timber deck
- 2 living areas, stylish kitchen
- Master with ensuite, WIR & door to deck
- High ceilings, timber floors, wood heater
- Ducted heating, airconditioner
- Garage/workshop or man cave
+ PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS +
+ Join our VIP Tenants Waiting List. Email your name, contact number and requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org +