Surrounded by proud homes close to the river in Patterson Lakes is this elegant residence of surprising proportions. low maintanance drought tolerant landscaping at the entrance the home opens up to grand hallway that leads to a sprawling open plan living. The light-filled space offers hints of the tropical garden oasis. The kitchen with its oversized walk-in-pantry overlooks the dining and walks out to an alfresco designed for year-round enjoyment. A tranquil water feature completes the sublime landscaping. A separate lounge easily accommodates multiple activities or overflow when entertaining. The master bedroom walks through a his and her robe to a double en suite whilst two further bedrooms flank a full bathroom and separate WC. The convenience of location is matched equally with thoughtful inclusions. Wired throughout for sound and internet the option to enjoy the covetable location from home or outdoors is an enviable dilemma of the chosen few.
* Tranquil residence conveniently located
* Lush tropical garden with sophisticated alfresco
* Kitchen with huge walk-in pantry
* Close to desirable schools, shops, beaches
* Master bedroom with his/her WIR & double en suite
* 2 bedrooms with BIRs flank bathroom & WC
* 2nd lounge room suitable for multiple purposes
* Wired throughout for sound & internet
* Ducted heating & evaporative cooling
* Ready for rain tank grey water plumbing
* Double LUG with internal & garden access
* 2-minute drive to Frankston Freeway.
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections