Built of Mount Gambier limestone and occupying a commanding position on one of South Frankston's most desirable streets is this substantial home on 625sqm. (approx.). The immaculate gardens give way to a beautiful home where blackbutt floors and high quality appointments punctuate a versatile layout. The gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances and stone benchtops overlooks a spacious dining area with conservatory style seating nook and large lounge room with an imposing open fireplace. The substantial sized home office with plenty of storage throughout the home is perfect for those looking to run a business from home. A second living area upstairs is anchored by a separate fireplace, whilst outdoor entertaining on both levels filters through an abundance of natural light. Two bedrooms flank a full spa bathroom and separate WC are situated on the lower level whilst the large master bedroom with ensuite & access to the north facing balcony complements various accommodation options. A parterre kitchen garden and true man-cave with workshop facilities are secluded at the rear. With a walkway accessing the beach mere meters away serenity awaits where the foundations have been laid for a prestige life.
* Prestige home in private court location
* Irrigate parterre style landscaped gardens
* Gourmet kitchen with Miele & stone benches
* OFP in lounge rooms on both levels
* Master suite with bright WIR & ensuite
* 4 spacious bedrooms plus home office
* Spa bathroom with heated towel rail
* Fully equipped under home workshop
* Remote DLUG with home & rear access
* 5-minute walk at end of street to Frankston beach
* Convenient 40-minute drive to Melbourne CBD.
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections