Set on two and a half acres with easy access to Peninsula Link, this charming residence offers an idyllic and convenient lifestyle. Complete with large powered work shed, the north-facing property combines country charm with contemporary living. The light-filled interior includes stunning timber floors and a formal lounge/dining room with wood fireplace. Overlooking an expansive yard, the beautifully updated kitchen has stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, a gas cooktop and ample cupboard space. Meanwhile, the family/meals area opens to a covered outdoor space that is ideal for outdoor entertaining where you can fully appreciate your beautiful property, with a huge variety of fruit trees and a picturesque dam. There are four bedrooms, including the master with en suite and walk-in-robe, plus a central bathroom with spa bath. Other features include ducted heating/cooling, wraparound verandah, double garage under roof line, 2 x 25,000 lit & 15,000 lit water tanks, extensive grey water system and free power generated to your home every day with 16 solar panels. Located close to shops and schools and less than an hour to Melbourne's CBD, this rural retreat offers the best of both worlds.
* Family residence set on 2.5 acres.
* Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops
* Formal lounge with wood fireplace
* Large powered work shed with seperate circuit & fuse box
* Extensive solar power system with 16 solar panels.
* Master bedroom with en suite & WIR
* Light-filled home with spotted gum timber flooring
* Large covered outdoor entertaining space
* Easy access to Peninsula Link
* Close to schools, shops & more
* Huge array of Citrus fruit trees
* Substantial grey water system.
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections