This magnificent family home on 402 sqm (approx.) in Mornington incorporates a coastal design aesthetic warmed by the use of rich timbers and stone. Two outdoor living areas take advantage of the private location and the stunning sunsets over Port Phillip Bay. The sprawling ground floor living anchored by a gas log fire and gourmet kitchen opens up to year-round enjoyment of a tranquil alfresco and 8-person spa whilst the upper level boasts enviable water views within a relaxed urban environment. There are two master suites and up to two further bedrooms. Luxury stone finishes feature sparingly throughout the kitchen, laundry and four bathrooms. Split system climate control features in most rooms whilst the ground floor living is kept breezy with ceiling fans in summer. Walk to Fisherman's Beach at the end of the street, stroll to Main Street in 15 minutes or simply enjoy views towards an endless horizon.
* Sprawling family home with Port Phillip Bay views
* Outdoor living over two levels & 8 person spa
* Flexible floor plan with multiple living zones
* Gourmet kitchen incorporating luxury finishes
* 2 master bedrooms with en suites
* 3rd bedroom with BIRs
* 4th bedroom or study
* 4 bathrooms plus powder room
* Gas log fire in living & zoned climate control
* Remote DLUG with home access
* Convenient 50-minute drive to Melbourne
* Walk to Fisherman's Beach & Main Street.
Photo ID required at Open for Inspections