Inspect by appointment this Immaculately presented, quality-built home on 664sqm (approx.) in Frankston South promises plenty of room to indulge whilst meeting the demands of a busy family. The solar heated and tiled salt chlorinated and self-cleaning pool has echoes of the Mediterranean's grand palazzos and is shrouded in complete privacy. The mature landscaping requires minimal intervention whilst the home itself boast numerous conveniences that simplify daily life. A large kitchen island is finished in granite whilst stainless steel appliances and plenty of pantry space allow gourmets to easily work side-by-side. An open plan living is complimented by grand formal rooms with a further family retreat on the upper level overlooking an alfresco and city views across Port Phillip Bay. The master retreat features an en suite and dressing area with three further bedrooms comprising walk-in robes. Commute to Melbourne in 40 minutes and relish at the short stroll to Frankston High School, with all Mornington Peninsula's prized attractions within easy reach.
* Private Mediterranean-inspired luxury pool retreat
* City views from upstairs retreat & alfresco living
* Plentiful living & entertaining for busy families
* Grand formal living & family open plan
* Gourmet kitchen with granite benches
* Master retreat with dressing area & en suite
* 3 generous family bedrooms with BIRs
* 2 family bathrooms including spa bath
* Quality finishes & polished hardwood floors
* Remote DLUG with rear & internal access
* Ducted heating, ducted vacuum, evaporative cooling
* Close to fine schools, shops & facilities
By Private Inspection Only.