An amazing opportunity has arisen to acquire a historic part of the Mornington Peninsula in the form of Beach Box 64 on Ranelagh Beach. Superbly positioned, this beach box is located a stone's throw from the water with a view of the city lights over the bay and the bonus of space for car parking directly behind. The iconic Ranelagh Club with its amazing cuisine is just a moments walk away. With everything a family needs for the summer securely stored and toilet facilities only a few metres away, beach life just doesn't get any better! Also included is a kayak storage rack, shade sail, cantilever umbrella, day bed, BBQ, chairs and table and much much more...
With no more bathing boxes allowed on Port Phillip Bay, this is an incredibly rare and precious chance to secure an historic piece of luxury
* Rare chance to buy a bathing box
* On Mount Eliza's beautiful Ranelagh Beach
* Great storage for boating toys & beach accessories
* Incredible spot to enjoy champagne at sunset
* Close toilet facilities
* Kayak storage rack
* Cantilever umbrella & shade sale
* To be sold as presented, everything included
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections.