First home buyer's opportunity or the savvy renovator/developer (STCA) or an investor adding to their portfolio. Located in an excellent location, close to Sweetwater Creek, this home is situated on approx. 579sqm allotment and is ready for a keen eye to see its full potential. The home is in need of some T.L.C., but the end result will be a winning long term investment.
The lifestyle on offer includes close proximity to the captivating Sweetwater Creek trail that gently meanders its way to Frankston's stunning main beach. The property's value is enhanced by zoning for Derinya Primary and Frankston High Schools. Equal distance from Mt Eliza's Village and Frankston's CBD, the location of this property will only appreciate in value as demand for an accessible, quality lifestyle increases.
* Land approx. 579sqm.
* Renovate or redevelop (STCA)
* Excellent addition to any investment portfolio
* Zoned Derinya Primary & Frankston High School
* An affordable entry level for first home buyers
* Close to Sweetwater Creek
* A home with so many options and possibilities
* In need of some T.L.C.
* Approx 40-minutes' drive to Melbourne CBD
* Quiet street nestled between Frankston & Mt Eliza
* Desirable location within walking distance to parks
* Easy access to the Peninsula lifestyle
PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS