Located in a near-silent pocket of Old Olivers Hill this home on 707 sqm (approx.) is shrouded in privacy with colourful landscaping framing an idyllic life. Sprawling living areas give way to a generous alfresco overlooking a stunning garden bordered by Japanese maple and Manchurian pear. Sound is zoned for complete entertaining with a warm lounge where a complete movie experience is possible. The kitchen anchors meals and living whilst a grand formal dining with timber floor serves many functions. The master bedroom has a double en suite and shares treed outlooks with three generous family bedrooms comprising built-in robes. A large bathroom and separate WC are complemented by a powder room on the ground floor with a study at the entrance. The double garage opens out to the rear where raised garden beds are overseen by passionfruit vines. Outstanding schools and shops are within walking distance whilst pristine beaches beckon a short drive away.
* Complete serenity within landscaped surrounds
* Grand home of generous proportions
* 4 living areas plus large outdoor entertaining
* Family kitchen with WIP & S/S appliances
* Private master suite with double en suite
* 3 generous family bedrooms with BIRs plus study
* Family bathroom with separate WC
* Zoned climate plus surround sound throughout
* Remote DLUG with rear access for storage
* Stroll to Norman Ave shops & Sweetwater creek
* FHS zone plus easy walk to outstanding schools
* Only 40-minutes drive to Melbourne CBD
Photo ID required for Open for Inspections.