Positioned in a sought-after Frankston South location, this vacant 351sqm. block plus 156sqm. common driveway (approx.) allotment comes with all services laid and connected to the block including provision for NBN and an exposed aggregate driveway included and approved plans and permits for a double-storey townhouse. Privately positioned at the rear of the block, it offers potential for you to add your own touches and enjoy brand new coastal living. The proposed residence features an open-plan design with two living areas, including one upstairs with bay glimpses. The kitchen comprises a butler's pantry and island, while the spacious living/dining area flows onto an alfresco deck. The master bedroom includes an en suite and walk-in-robe, while upstairs is a central bathroom provided for two further bedrooms with built-in robes, including one bedroom with bay glimpses. Surrounded by landscaped, low-maintenance gardens, the plans also include a powder room, water tank and remote double garage. This is a fabulous opportunity to secure a property within the Frankston High School zone, a short stroll to the Norman Avenue shops and moments from Daveys Bay Beach.
* Vacant land - total 507sqm. (351sqm. block plus 156sqm. common driveway approx.)
* Plans & permit for double-storey residence
* 3-bedrooms, 2-bathroom plus study
* Open-plan design with 2 living areas
* Bay glimpses from upstairs living & bedroom
* Kitchen with butler's pantry & central island
* Private rear deck for alfresco dining
* Remote DLUG with internal access
* All services available & already run through to block
* Within Frankston High School zone
* Short walk to Norman Avenue shops
* Close to Daveys Bay Beach & Yacht Club
Photo I.D required at Open for Inspections.