Set on a 1417sqm (approx.) corner allotment with sweeping bay views, this single-level residence offers enormous potential in a prized position. A short walk to Mt Martha village and the beach, its elevated position captures sea breezes and overlooks the city lights. The brick veneer home features a light-filled interior with two living/dining areas. The timber kitchen includes a gas cooker and dishwasher, while a covered alfresco area flows onto a large, established yard. There is a master retreat with walk-through robe and en suite, a central bathroom plus study or fourth bedroom. The property includes an open fireplace, gas ducted heating, air-conditioning and double garage with access for a boat or caravan. A right of way also provides rear entry to the property. Near bus stops, parks, Mt Martha Primary School and Balcombe Grammar, it provides a chance for you to add your own touches with an opportunity for further bay views (STCA).
* Position, position, position!
* Beachside residence with bay views
* Large corner allotment with rear access
* Opportunity to update & improve
* Single-level design with 2 living/dining areas
* Space for a boat or caravan
* Spacious interior filled with natural light
* Master retreat with WIR & en suite
* Gas ducted heating & air-conditioning
* Timber kitchen with gas cooker & dishwasher
* Double garage with rear access
* Moments to the beach, shops & schools
Photo I.D required at all Open for Inspections