Nestled between the ocean and the bay, this quintessential beach house provides a great investment opportunity. Set on 613sqm (approx.), the three-bedroom home offers relaxed, coastal living a short walk to stunning beaches and Blairgowrie's shops and cafes. The interior features timber floors throughout with an open-plan living/dining area and kitchen with gas cooker.
A front deck overlooking low-maintenance gardens is ideal for alfresco dining, while the rear yard provides further outdoor space. The property contains a central bathroom, split-system air-conditioning and gas ducted heating. There is also a storage shed and single carport with further off-street parking. Currently tenanted until August, 2018, this seaside gem near Bridgewater Bay is close to Rye's shopping and restaurant strip, wineries, award-winning golf courses and Peninsula Hot Springs. Located in a sought-after area, with potential for you to update and add value, this property is not to be missed.
* Beach house between ocean & bay
* Open-plan living area with timber floors
* Outdoor deck for alfresco dining
* Potential to update & add value
* Kitchen with gas cooker
* 3 bedrooms
* Central bathroom
* Split-system A/C & gas ducted heating
* Single carport plus further off-street parking
* Great investment opportunity
* Walk to Bridgewater Bay
* Close to shops, cafes, wineries & more
Photo ID is required at all Open for Inspections