Time stands still when gazing at 'Thendra', a property of historical significance, built by the then Lieutenant Governor of Victoria, Sir John Madden in circa 1876. A rich past introduces an exciting future as this beachside home resting in a prestigious pocket of Frankston South is a once in a lifetime opportunity to embark on a renovation to create your dream home (STCA.) A European garden flourishing with 90-year-old Camellia Japonica bushes along with Elm trees and a Teatree Hedge amongst many other plantings frames the driveway of this home, which was once the Coachman's accomodation. It showcases a grand open-plan living/dining area with a wood fireplace, three bedrooms including a private self-contained guest retreat featuring an ensuite, a study/fourth bedroom with wood fireplace, two kitchens, a central bathroom, hydronic heating and two garages. The panoramic vistas across Port Phillip Bay are a constant reminder of this home's spectacular location just steps from Davey's Bay Beach!
* Set on a large allotment of 2721 sqm (approx.)
* Renovate, redevelop or enjoy the present (STCA)
* Sweeping views across Port Phillip Bay!
* Self-contained guest retreat with separate entrance
* 3 spacious bedrooms & a study/4th bedroom
* 2 bathrooms & 2 kitchens (one is in the guest retreat)
* Generous living area with a wood fireplace
* Front gates made from Phaeton wheels
* Hydronic heating & timber floors
* Two water tanks & two garages
* Walk to Davey's Bay Beach & secluded beaches
* Less than an hour to Melbourne's CBD