This charming home of impressive proportions has an abundance of living spaces and an outdoor room for enjoyment in comfort and convenience. Featuring handmade fixtures, its allure increases with every turn around the flexible floor plan .The marvellous country kitchen overlooks one of three living areas with views and a balcony across Western Port Bay. Pine ceilings and walls compliment substantial timber bench tops in the kitchen and laundry whilst the gardens comprise a series of secret rooms and a vegetable garden. Another living room spills out to an outdoor winter room where starry nights play out against a tropical garden backdrop. Four bedrooms & two bathrooms over two levels with a further lounge room downstairs create zones for harmonious family living. Relax in the tranquil surrounds with Hastings a short drive away and primary schools a two-minute walk.
* Large home zoned for family living
* Quality build with timber features throughout
* Views across Western Port Bay
* 3 spacious living rooms & children's hideaway cubby
* Country kitchen with breakfast bar
* Master bedroom with spa en suite & WIR
* 3 further bedrooms with BIRs & leafy outlooks
* Outdoor winter room
* Triple car LUG with room for storage
* Work shed with services plus garden storage
* 5-minute drive to Hastings shops & services
* Walk to Hastings & St Mary's Primary Schools
Photo I.D is required at all Open for Inspections.