Positioned on two and a half acres (approx.) with sweeping rural views, this Moorooduc property presents an outstanding opportunity to enjoy country living. It comprises a paddock with an orchard, vegetable garden, covered alfresco area and plenty of open space complete with a BMX track. The north-facing brick veneer residence features a front and rear verandah and light-filled interior with soaring cathedral ceilings and a wood-burning fireplace. The generous design showcases a kitchen with quality stainless-steel appliances and zoned living areas including a rumpus room or teenage retreat. There is a master bedroom with a walk-through robe and en suite, family bathroom, study or fifth bedroom, mud room and laundry. The property also has split-system air-conditioning, water tanks, a double carport, garage with workshop and the added bonus of mains water. Providing easy access to Peninsula Link and Mornington's shops, cafes and beaches, this retreat offers the best of both worlds.
* North-facing residence on 2.5 acres (approx.)
* Cathedral ceilings & wood-burning fireplace
* Paddock with orchard
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
* Zoned living including rumpus/teenage retreat
* Master bedroom with walk-through robe & ensuite
* Home office or fifth bedroom
* Mud room, laundry, double carport
* Oversize garage with workshop
* Property on mains water
* Easy access to Peninsula Link & Mornington
Photo I.D is required at all open for inspections.