A haven for family living, this secluded brick veneer residence on 2460sqm (approx.) is positioned in a sought-after area close to quality schools and Mount Eliza village. Ideal for entertaining, it comes complete with front and rear yards, a solar-heated swimming pool and a relaxing poolside deck with shade sail. The spacious, updated interior comprises multiple living zones including a lounge with wood fire, sitting room and rumpus/games room with a pool/snooker table and bar. The kitchen features granite benchtops and a gas cooktop, while bi-fold doors in the family/dining area open to a covered alfresco area. There are three bathrooms, a master suite plus a home office or fifth bedroom. A remote double garage, ducted heating, evaporative cooling and security alarm are among other inclusions. Adjoining a reserve with rear gate access, this property is situated in a choice pocket near bus stops, shops, cafes, beaches and more.
* Brick veneer residence on 2460sqm (approx.)
* Solar-heated, salt-chlorinated pool
* Zoned living areas including rumpus room
* Home office or fifth bedroom
* Kitchen with granite benchtops
* Formal lounge with wood fire
* Bi-fold doors opening to alfresco space
* Master suite with en suite
* Gas ducted heating & evaporative cooling
* Remote double garage
* Rear access to adjoining reserve
* Close to quality schools, shops & beach
Photo ID is required at all Open for Inspections.