A once in a lifetime opportunity awaits to secure this rare captivating property in Mount Eliza on the Mornington Peninsula. This New England residence is set amongst magnificent gardens on a 1300sqm (approx.) corner allotment. The Mount Gambier limestone and weatherboard home boasts a light filled interior with cathedral ceilings, French doors, European Oak floors and wall panelling throughout. The kitchen showcases Corian benchtops and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, while a wisteria covered alfresco area and swimming pool set the scene for outdoor entertaining. There are multiple living zones including a formal lounge with an open fireplace and upstairs retreat with a built in desk and window seat. The master suite has a walk in robe, ensuite and parents’ retreat/home office, while three further bedrooms share a family bathroom with a clawfoot tub. In a quiet, sought after location near quality schools, shops and beaches, this character filled property comes complete with a front porch with cafe blinds, heating/cooling, a double carport & dual access with boat/caravan garage.
Inspect if you are ready to fall in love.
* Charming Mount Gambier limestone residence
* Light filled interior with cathedral ceilings
* European Oak floors & French doors
* Swimming pool & wisteria covered alfresco area
* Kitchen with Corian benchtops & S/S appliances
* Formal lounge with an open fireplace
* Family bathroom with clawfoot tub
* Master with WIR, ensuite & parents’ retreat
* Generous corner block with magnificent gardens
* Dual access with boat/caravan garage
* Near quality schools, shops & beaches
* Sought after Mount Eliza location
Photo I.D required at all Open For Inspections