Privately tucked away at the end of a quiet no-through road, this rustic Mornington retreat boasts plenty of storybook charm on 804sqm (approx.). The character-filled home features timber floors throughout, a living room with timber wall panelling and a country-style kitchen with a gas cooktop. The dining area opens to a vine-covered alfresco space, while the generous yard offers rear gate access to Benton Junior College plus room for a shed. The ground-floor master bedroom contains a walk-in robe and two-way en suite with spa bath. The light-filled second storey comprises a central bathroom and two further good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans. Other highlights include new hot water and gas ducted heating systems, air-conditioning, understair storage, a front verandah plus ample parking for a boat/caravan. Providing easy access to Bentons Square Shopping Centre, parks, schools and stunning beaches, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
* Charming residence with rustic appeal
* Timber floors throughout
* Private no-through road position
* Rear access to Benton Junior College
* Country-style kitchen with gas cooktop
* Vine-covered alfresco area
* Master bedroom with WIR & en suite
* 2 further large bedrooms with BIR
* New hot water & gas ducted heating
* Ample parking for boat/caravan
* Near Bentons Square Shopping Centre
* Close to parks, beaches & other amenities
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.