Positioned in a sought-after location near shops and quality schools, this Langwarrin residence is a haven for family living. Set on 600sqm (approx.), the well-presented brick veneer home features two generous living zones plus a study. The light-filled kitchen contains a breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances including a gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher. A covered alfresco area set amongst tranquil gardens is perfect for entertaining, complete with ceiling fans and an outdoor television and rangehood. The separately-zoned master bedroom has a walk-in-robe and en suite, while two further bedrooms with built-ins share a central bathroom. Other additions include split-system air-conditioning, gas heating, a security alarm, double garage with rear access and a private yard with a garden shed. Just steps from a reserve, this home is a short walk to Elisabeth Murdoch College, St Jude’s and Langwarrin Primary School and offers easy access to Peninsula Link plus major shopping centres.
* Well-presented brick veneer residence
* Kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
* Spacious design with 2 living areas & study
* Entertaining area with outdoor TV & rangehood
* Master bedroom with WIR & en suite
* Split-system air-conditioning & gas heating
* Remote double garage with rear access
* Security alarm included
* Private, landscaped yard with garden shed
* Short walk to multiple schools
* Close to major shopping centres
* Easy access to Peninsula Link
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.