Offering panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay and the city skyline, this Mount Martha residence boasts a sought-after beachside location. Set on a 813sqm (approx.) corner allotment, the well-presented brick veneer home provides an opportunity to add your own touches or take advantage of the stunning vista with a second storey addition (STCA). The spacious, light-filled design features two separate living/dining areas and a timber kitchen with a breakfast bar, gas cooktop, oven, integrated microwave and dishwasher. Front verandahs capture the sea breeze, while the private backyard has a garden shed and gate access for a boat or caravan. There are three bedrooms with built-in robes and two bathrooms including the master with an en suite. Also comprising a powder room, gas ducted heating and a double garage, this much-loved home provides an enviable lifestyle near Mount Martha Primary School, the village shops and cafes plus magnificent South Beach.
* Beachside brick veneer residence
* Panoramic bay & city skyline views
* Spacious, light-filled design
* Potential to update/add 2nd storey
* 2 separate living/dining areas
* Kitchen with breakfast bar & gas cooktop
* Master bedroom with en suite
* Gas ducted heating & air-conditioning
* Private yard with garden shed
* Gate access for a boat or caravan
* Close to Mount Martha Primary School
* Near village shops & magnificent beaches
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.