Just a short walk to magnificent beaches, this charming Frankston South residence boasts a prized Olivers Hill address on a quarter of an acre (approx.). The character filled clinker brick property showcases high ceilings, detailed cornices, sash windows and leadlight glass throughout. A central deck with an outdoor spa sets the scene for entertaining and fills the home with natural light. The spacious design comprises a kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a meals area, formal dining room and two living zones including a lounge room with an open fireplace. The master suite comes complete with a parents’ retreat/study, a walk-in-robe and ensuite. There are two further bedrooms with built in robes and two bathrooms. It also includes gas ducted heating, a tandem carport, storage shed and private yard children will adore. Within the Frankston High School zone near shops, cafes and transport, this much loved home is a place where memories are made.
* Character filled residence on large allotment
* High ceilings, sash windows & leadlight glass
* Spacious interior filled with natural light
* Large entertaining deck with outdoor spa
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Formal dining room & meals area
* Lounge room with open fireplace
* Second living zone plus parents’ retreat
* Gas ducted heating throughout
* Tandem carport & storage shed
* Short walk to magnificent beaches
* Within Frankston High School zone
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.