Nestled amongst lush, tranquil gardens, this beachside hideaway backs onto Earimil Creek with magnificent bushland views. Set on 1034sqm (approx.), the clinker brick residence combines modern living with the spirt of the 60s. The contemporary kitchen features stainless-steel appliances including a Smeg oven, double-drawer dishwasher and electric cooktop. An open-plan living/dining area flows onto a covered alfresco space, perfect for entertaining and enjoying the sound of birdlife. The second living zone makes an ideal parents’ retreat, adjoining a master bedroom with an en suite and walk-in robe. There are two further bedrooms plus a study, which offers potential as a fourth bedroom. Other additions include a bathroom, split-system air-conditioning, gas heating, a studio/workshop and double carport. A haven for relaxation, the private area boasts stunning gardens and a seating area with picturesque tree views. In a coveted location near beaches, shops, cafes and quality schools, this unique retreat is a real find.
* Beachside residence with bushland views
* Tranquil gardens backing onto Earimil Creek
* Kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Open-plan living/dining area
* Study or potential 4th bedroom
* Master bedroom with WIR & en suite
* 2nd living zone/parents’ retreat
* Split-system air-conditioning & gas heating
* Studio/workshop & double carport
* Near village shops & cafes
* Close to quality schools
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.