Showcasing a Hamptons-inspired design with premium finishes, this brand new Mornington residence is just 500 metres (approx.) to Fishermans Beach. Providing low-maintenance living on 310sqm (approx.), the light-filled home showcases high ceilings, American Oak floors, wool carpets and stone benchtops. The gourmet kitchen features a walk-in pantry, Smeg gas cooker plus an integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Stacker doors seamlessly link the interior to a sun-drenched alfresco deck, perfect for entertaining. The generous ground-floor master suite includes a walk-in-robe and en suite with herringbone tiling, underfloor heating and a heated towel rail. A second living area upstairs enjoys bay glimpses alongside two further bedrooms and a stylish bathroom. Other highlights include two powder rooms, a study area, plantation shutters, commercial-grade windows, double garage, security alarm, zoned ducted heating/cooling and landscaped, irrigated gardens. A short walk to Wilsons Road shops and cafes, it is moments from vibrant Main Street and other amenities.
* Brand new, Hamptons-inspired residence
* Light-filled interior with American Oak floors
* Gourmet kitchen with premium appliances
* Private, sun-drenched alfresco deck
* Two inviting living zones
* Ground-floor master suite with WIR
* En suite with underfloor heating
* Zoned ducted heating/cooling
* Plantation shutters & commercial-grade windows
* Remote double garage & security alarm
* Landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation
* Walk to Fishermans Beach, shops & cafes
Photo I.D must be shown at all Open For Inspections.