Located just 150 metres (approx.) to Mornington’s shops and cafes and a quick stroll to Fishermans Beach, this single-level residence is positioned on a private 401sqm (approx.) corner allotment bordered by Camellias. The immaculate home combines modern living with elegant flair, featuring high ceilings, decorative cornices and bay windows. The timber kitchen contains a gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher, while the meals area adjoins a spacious living room. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with a dressing room and generous ensuite. A sun-filled courtyard featuring an espaliered citrus fruit garden is ideal for alfresco dining or relaxing after a day at the beach. Other additions include a double garage with storage and custom shelving, ducted vacuum, split-system air-conditioning, gas ducted heating, secure entry, outdoor blinds and irrigated, low-maintenance gardens. Opposite Mornington Memorial Park, this stunning property is near bus stops, medical facilities and all amenities.
* Single-level beachside residence
* High ceilings & decorative cornices
* Secure & private in central location
* Courtyard with espaliered citrus garden
* Timber kitchen with gas cooktop
* Master bedroom with dressing room & ensuite
* Light-filled bathroom & powder room
* DLUG with exceptional storage & shelving
* Split-system A/C & gas ducted heating
* Ducted vacuum & outdoor blinds
* Just 150m to Main St shops & cafes
* Short walk to Fishermans Beach
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.