Commanding a prized location with panoramic bay views, this Mount Eliza residence is just steps to the beach and the Ranelagh Club. The private 786sqm (approx.) sanctuary offers resort style living with a swimming pool, outdoor kitchen, built in seating and covered poolside entertaining area. Featuring granite benchtops, plantation shutters and solid timber doors, the interior showcases a shaker style kitchen with a Falcon range cooker, stainless steel oven and Belfast sink. The lounge room, boasting a wood burning heater, flows onto a generous alfresco balcony which captures the sea breeze. The master wing comprises an ensuite plus study, while the family bathroom features a clawfoot tub. Meanwhile, a soundproof living room and bedroom with surround sound and an adjoining bathroom is an ideal guest retreat or home office. A short stroll to the village and near quality schools, this magnificent property includes a wine cellar, heating/cooling, a double carport, secure gates and garden sheds.
* Beachside residence with bay views
* Swimming pool & outdoor kitchen
* Alfresco balcony & entertaining area
* Wine cellar & granite benchtops throughout
* Shaker style kitchen with range cooker
* Family bathroom with clawfoot tub
* Lounge room with wood burning heater
* Soundproofed living room with surround sound
* Evaporative cooling, A/C & gas ducted heating
* Double carport, front gates & garden shed
* Steps to the beach & Ranelagh Club
* Walk to village shops & cafes
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.