Offering timeless grandeur on 4082sqm (approx.), this magnificent property is nestled in Mount Eliza’s sought-after Woodland Estate. The original homestead (Circa 1938) showcases the charm of yesteryear with soaring 12ft ceilings, detailed cornices and sash/leadlight windows. Providing resort-style living, it features a floodlit, north-south tennis court and solar-heated pool set amongst lush gardens. The sprawling interior features stone benchtops plus new cabinetry, light fixtures and tapware. The light-filled kitchen contains premium appliances, a walk-in pantry and wine cellar, while the formal lounge/dining room and family/meals area flow onto a verandah for outdoor entertaining. There are seven bedrooms and three bathrooms including a guest suite and private master suite with balcony. Other highlights include a grand foyer, secure entry, home office, heating/cooling, studio, storage room, 50,000-litre water tank, shed and double carport. Positioned in a quiet, no-through road, this unique treasure is moments from schools, shops and cafes.
* Historic Woodland residence (Circa 1938)
* Soaring 12ft ceilings & detailed cornices
* Solar-heated swimming pool
* Floodlit, north-south tennis court
* Kitchen with walk-in pantry & wine cellar
* Stone benchtops throughout
* New cabinetry, light fixtures & tapware
* Verandah for outdoor entertaining
* Multiple living zones & home office
* Private master suite & guest suite
* Separate studio & storage room
* Near schools, shops & cafes
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.