A short walk to Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve and stunning beaches, this Olivers Hill residence provides family living within the Frankston High School zone. Positioned in a quiet court, the 914sqm (approx.) property is a haven for entertaining with a solar-heated swimming pool plus a 4.8m x 10.5m shed which offers potential as a pool house, studio or teenage retreat. The updated interior showcases a coastal-inspired design with a stylish new kitchen complete with stone benchtops, shaker-style cabinets and premium appliances. An open-plan family/dining area flows onto an inviting alfresco balcony, while a second living zone is situated downstairs. The five bedroom, two bathroom property also includes 2 study nooks, new carpets, gas heating, split-system air-conditioning, 3-Phase power, a secure yard, garden sheds and single garage with a workshop and rear access. Within the FHSZ it boasts a prime location near Yamala Park Tennis Club, Norman Avenue shops and other amenities.
* Spacious residence in quiet court
* New kitchen with stone benchtops
* Solar-heated swimming pool
* Large potential studio or pool house
* Updated, coastal-inspired interior
* 2 living zones
* Balcony for alfresco dining
* Gas heating & split-system A/C
* Single garage with workshop
* Within Frankston High School zone
* Near Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve
* Walk to beach & Norman Avenue shops
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.