Offering resort-style living in Mount Eliza’s Woodland Estate, this 2969sqm (approx.) property is the ultimate family retreat. An entertainer’s haven, it comes complete with a gas and solar-heated pool, spa, sauna, tennis court and alfresco area with a built-in barbecue. The solid brick home features a light-filled, split-level design with soaring cathedral ceilings, an open fireplace plus fresh paint and new carpet throughout. There is a generous kitchen with shaker-style cabinets and quality appliances, a dining area and two spacious living zones. The private master suite includes an en suite with a spa bath and balcony overlooking the yard. A central bathroom is shared by three further bedrooms, while an outdoor bathroom provides access to the pool and entertaining area. Other inclusions are heating/cooling, ducted vacuum, ample storage, landscaped gardens, a double garage and parking for a boat/caravan. This tranquil oasis is close to quality schools, parks, shops, cafes and Peninsula Link.
* Resort-style retreat with tennis court
* Gas & solar-heated pool, spa & sauna
* Alfresco area with built-in barbecue
* Light-filled residence with cathedral ceilings
* Fresh paint & new carpet throughout
* Generous kitchen with quality appliances
* 2 spacious living zones
* Master suite with en suite & balcony
* Open fireplace & ducted heating/cooling
* Double garage & additional off-street parking
* Near quality schools, shops & cafes
* Easy access to Peninsula Link
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.