Less than 300 metres to Royal Beach and Mornington’s vibrant Main Street, this inviting residence offers convenient living on a private 409sqm (approx.) allotment. The double-storey home boasts plenty of appeal with high ceilings, timber floors, French doors and stone benchtops throughout. The kitchen features a stainless-steel gas cooktop and oven, an integrated Miele dishwasher and large pantry, while the family/dining area opens to a covered alfresco space with café blinds. Complete with an outdoor spa surrounded by tranquil gardens, it is the perfect setting for outdoor entertaining. A second living area showcases a gas log fireplace and flows onto a sun-drenched balcony with bay views. There are three bedrooms, including two master suites, plus two well-appointed bathrooms and a powder room. Other additions include ducted heating/cooling, ducted vacuum and a double garage. In a sought-after no-through road, this enchanting property is just steps to main streets shops, restaurants and cafes.
* Private residence in beachside enclave
* Sun-drenched balcony with bay views
* High ceilings, timber floors & French doors
* Outdoor spa set amongst tranquil gardens
* Kitchen with quality appliances
* Stone benchtops throughout
* Covered alfresco area with café blinds
* 2 separate living zones
* Gas log fireplace & ducted heating/cooling
* Remote double garage
* Just 300m to Royal Beach
* Short walk to shops, restaurants & cafes
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.