With ambience and atmosphere reminiscent of your most relaxing holiday experience, this elegant family residence featuring period finishes, French windows a sensational covered alfresco terrace and outdoor lounge provides magical year-round entertaining. In a much loved peaceful pocket of Mornington, just moments to Bentons Square shopping centre and walking distance to Benton Junior College, this four-bedroom home lets a large family spread out in three living area including a spacious parents’ lounge set opposite the master suite, an open plan living room and a billiards room both with doors to the enormous alfresco area surrounded by clear café blinds and tropical gardens. A central kitchen is well equipped with a dishwasher and overlooks a large dining area with a beautiful garden window. Situated on an 848sqm (approx) corner block with double garage, extra parking for your boat or caravan and more gate access at the rear, this lovely home includes ducted heating, evaporative cooling and solar panels.
• Family luxury with ambience & atmosphere
• Enormous alfresco area with cafe blinds
• 3 open plan living areas
• 2 extra parking areas for boat and caravan
• Beautiful sub-tropical garden surrounds
• Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• Master with walk-in & ensuite
• Evaporative cooling, solar panels
• Walk to Benton Junior College
• Moments to Bentons Square shopping centre
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.